“We are both attorneys and counselors—educated in the law as well as people. I consider the ‘counselor’ part of my job just as important as the attorney part.”– Ronnie E. Mabra, Jr.
PHYSICAL. MENTAL. EMOTIONAL.
Injury affects all parts of a person’s life. The Mabra Firm understands, and if you are injured, we are here to help. Since 2007, Ronnie and the Mabra team have been standing up for the rights of injured Georgians. We are personal and personable. We are aggressive. We will partner with the best when needed—whatever it takes to help you get the results you deserve.
- Our focus is on personal injury law, and on helping the person and family behind each case.
- Our mission is to pursue justice on behalf of injured victims and their families.
- Our purpose is to ensure that every one of our clients is fairly compensated for their injuries and losses.
- Our methods combine close communication and thorough investigation; evaluation and preparation.
The Five Core Values of The Mabra Firm:
Compensation ~ Commitment ~ Character ~ Community ~ Communication
At the Mabra Firm, we strive to:
- Maximize each client’s claim. (Compensation)
- Aggressively pursue the interests of our clients. (Commitment)
- Be a zealous advocate for justice. (Character)
- Respond to the needs of our community. (Community)
- Actively communicate with our clients. (Communication)
To see what we’ve done for our clients, click here »